“Today, you have given the value of .6 bowls of food to rescued animals.”
That was the message I just received for clicking on a link on the Animal Rescue Site.
“You have just donated another 10 pieces of free kibble!”
How To Donate Food To Animal Rescues For Free
We’ve written about these sites before, but just this morning I came across an article at the Carolina Mountain Dog website reminding us about the importance of visiting these websites. Each visit to the Animal Rescue Site, FreeKibble, and FreeKibbleKat results in food donations to animal rescues. It’s a simple process:
- Click on the the Animal Rescue Site
- On the Animal Rescue Site click on the purple box that says: “Click here to give – It’s FREE!”
or you can donate at the FreeKibble or FreeKibbleKat websites.
- Click on the FreeKibble or FreeKibbleKat website.
- On the FreeKibble or FreeKibbleKat website answer the trivia question in the middle of the page.
- Whether you get the answer right or wrong FreeKibble will donate 10 pieces of kibble to an animal rescue.
As I mentioned earlier, a while back we had a complete write up about the FreeKibble.com website. If you have a moment I highly recommend you take a look at the About section on the FreeKibble.com website. It’s a pretty cool story about how the site was started and something we talked about here on Puppy In Training over a year ago.
Did you get a chance to make a free donation today? If not please visit on of these three sites: