Fluffy, little, adorable, cute. What else can you call these two Golden Retriever puppies staring at each other and reflecting on their own cuteness!
Top Posts & Pages
- How To Handle Your Puppy's First Night At Home
- Are Elk Antlers For Dogs A Good Chew Toy?
- Are Deer Antlers For Dogs A Good Chew Toy?
- My Older Dog is Disoriented, Unbalanced, and Confused
- 5 Nasty Parasites Your Dog May Already Have
- The 6 Best Dog Costumes On The Internet
- The Ultimate Guide: How To Stop A Puppy From Biting And Nipping
- Crate Training Puppies
Colby Morita is a puppy raiser for Guide Dogs of America and has been raising and training puppies for 8 years. He's been writing to the PuppyInTraining.com blog and sharing his puppy training tips from his experiences as a guide dog puppy raiser since 2007.