This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Cuddly Canines is having an adoption event this Sunday, March 29th at the Muttropolis in Newport, CA. I try to highlight at least one dog or litter of puppies from the Cuddly Canines website here on my blog every week.
If you haven’t read some of my other posts, I’ve worked as a volunteer foster parent for Cuddly Canines and have had the pleasure of taking care of both litters of puppies and full grown dogs. If you have the chance I highly recommend you visiting Cuddly Canines during this adoption day.
Here are the details:
- What:Cuddly Canines Adoption Event
- Where: Muttropolis, Fashion Island – 865 Newport Center Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660
- When: Sunday, March 29th 12pm – 3pm
Audi and Mazda
Remember these guys. These two are up for adoption for more information on their adoption status visit the Cuddly Canines website. I wrote two other articles about these little guys:
- Puppy Adoption – Pure Bred Yellow Lab – this is the mommy before she had 4 puppies.
- 4 Steps To A Great Puppy Group Photo – 2 of the 4 black labs in the second picture are these pups.
If you’re interested in a dog or puppy please visit the Cuddly Canines Adoption Event this Saturday, March 29th, 2008. I’m not too sure which puppies will be at this event, so check out the website to see what puppies and dogs are available for adoption through Cuddly Canines.