This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
The Puppy In Training Blog along with over 100 other blogs have entered the Blogging Idol II contest. Blogging Idol II is a competition created by Daniel Scocco of Daily Blog Tips fame to see what blog can gain the most RSS subscribers. While the first Blogging Idol was based solely on the number of RSS subscribers this time around in Idol II there will a point system as specified in the contest rules:
Blogging Idol II Rules
2. The competition runs from November 1st until November 30th. During that period, 7 points will be awarded to the competitors, on the following way:
- 1 point to the competitor with the highest increase on the number of RSS subscribers
- 3 points to the competitors (one for each) with the highest number of votes on the open voting session
- 3 points awarded by a panel of judges
3. The criteria for the voting session and for the judge points will be: the most clever and effective strategy for gaining RSS subscribers and for promoting the blog. Paid and blackhat promotional methods are not allowed.
4. On November 30th, the blogger with more points (it will probably be 3 or 2 points) will be declared the winner and receive the prizes. The second and third places will also receive prizes.
Our goal is to think of and implement the most innovative and original techniques to promote the Puppy In Training blog and do our best to garner the votes specified above in the rules.
If you have any ideas to help promote the Puppy In Training site for me then please feel free to shoot me an email or leave me a comment.
Subscribe To Puppy In Training And Win $500
As far as competitions go Puppy In Training is in it to win it and we’d like to share our winnings. As an added bonus for everyone who subscribes to our newsletter (and doesn’t unsubscribe) during the month of November will be entered to split the first place cash winnings with the Puppy In Training site. Half the first place cash prize is $500. Of course, the main stipulation is we must win Blogging Idol II or we won’t be able to share the wealth. In the case that Puppy In Training does win Blogging Idol II (which we plan on doing) then we will have a drawing – every person who subscribes and doesn’t unsubscribe during the month of November will have a chance at winning. If you have any questions please contact me through my contact form.
Wish me luck in the competition…it runs from November 1st – 30th. If you haven’t already subscribe then please subscribe today.
What do you think? Are you a contestant in Blogging Idol II? What techniques do you use to promote your blog?
Top Picks For Our Puppies
- BEST PUPPY TOY
We Like: Snuggle Puppy w/ Heart Beat & Heat Pack - Perfect for new puppies. We get all of our Service Dog pups a Snuggle Puppy.
- BEST DOG CHEW
We Like: Best Bully Sticks - All of our puppies love to bite, nip, and chew. We love using Bully Sticks to help divert these unwanted behaviors.
- BEST DOG TREATS
We Like: Wellness Soft Puppy Bites - One of our favorite treats for training our service dog puppies.
Check out more of our favorites on our New Puppy Checklist.