This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Welcome to part 3 of our dog bowl series. Today we cover two water dispensing devices. Our third product actually is a dog bowl, but didn’t fit in our two original categories:
- Slow down the fast dog eaters
- Traveling dog bowls
However, instead our third dog product – the Chatter Bowl is meant to keep your dog company when your not home. I picked up these dog products over the past few years and figured they fit in the category of dispensing food or water to your dog so we can consider some of these products in-place of dog bowls.
Just in case you found us and missed our first two overview articles on dog bowls then check out these links:
- Dog Bowl Reviews – This article is an overview of dog bowls to slow your dogs eating and drinking. Great bowls for fast eating Labrador Retrievers.
- Dog Bowls For Traveling – This article covers not just dog bowls, but other dog products good for dispensing food and water while traveling.
Not Quite A Dog Bowl – Well One Is…
- Lixit Dog Waterer L-100 – these little guys have been around for a while. Just attach to your outdoor faucet and teach your dog to lick it.
- Contech Water Dog Automatic Pet Fountain – a high tech version of the lick it. This device has a sensor to detect your dog.
- Large Chatter Bowl – Does your dog miss you when your not home. Try the chatter bowl.
We are reviewing one bowl a week every Tuesday for the next few months. If you are interested in any of these dog bowls or products then be sure to visit the Puppy In Training website every Tuesday for our weekly review. You can also subscribe to our RSS feed to automatically receive all of the Puppy In Training posts.
I’m sure there are many other dog food bowls and dog water bowls out there including a variety of other water and food devices. If you’ve come across an interesting dog product you think we should review then please let us know in the comments section below.
Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?
Top Picks For Our Puppies
- BEST PUPPY TOY
We Like: Snuggle Puppy w/ Heart Beat & Heat Pack - Perfect for new puppies. We get all of our Service Dog pups a Snuggle Puppy.
- BEST DOG CHEW
We Like: Best Bully Sticks - All of our puppies love to bite, nip, and chew. We love using Bully Sticks to help divert these unwanted behaviors.
- BEST DOG TREATS
We Like: Wellness Soft Puppy Bites - One of our favorite treats for training our service dog puppies.
- BEST FRESH DOG FOOD
We Like: The Farmer's Dog - A couple months ago we started feeding Raven fresh dog food and she loves it! Get 50% off your first order of The Farmer's Dog.
Check out more of our favorites on our New Puppy Checklist.