This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Puppy Problems? Tell me all about them!
Dog Problems? I’m all ears!
We put together a short survey to try and find out how we can better serve you with our blog, newsletter, and social media channels.
When you have a moment please visit Puppy Problems Survey (only 5 questions).
Common Puppy Problems
Here are a few of the common problems we’ve already heard and plan on addressing in more detail:
- Potty training – “My 2 year old puppy is marking all over the house. He even pees out from inside his crate. This just started about a month ago or so.”
- Digging – “…She digs holes as if she is digging for diamonds or gold…We really need help to get her to stop digging… she first “ruffles” her snout into the grass, then pulls the grass out and then she digs and digs…”
- Jumping Up – “Jumping on me and others when they greet.”
- Pulling on Leash – “Leash pulling…”
- Counter Surfing – “Jumping up on the kitchen workshop.”
- Obedience Training – “Basic commands especially getting my puppy to come when called.”
- Barking – “The dog barks whenever the doorbell rings or someone comes over.”
- Chewing – “Destructive chewing when home alone.”
- Separation Anxiety – “Barks and becomes destructive when we’re gone for too long.”
- Biting – “Puppy is still very mouthy, even though teething might be finished.”
The list goes on and on…
Some of these we’ve already tackled on our blog (I included links). However, some of the questions we’ve received are more specific then the general advice we’ve written.
Our plan is to get you more detailed blog posts, printables, and hopefully an ebook or two to help you with your most common puppy training problems.
So, what questions do you have about your puppy?
Don’t forget to fill out our survey or leave us your question in the comment section below.