This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
You may have noticed that we have not posted to the Puppy In Training Blog much over the past few weeks. Not to worry…we haven’t just been sitting here idol. In fact, we’ve been working our butt’s off on two major projects.
- Blog Redesign – creating a new design for the Puppy In Training site. Also adding some new sections including some advertising space.
- Top Dog Blog – putting together a list of our top 50 favorite dog blogs.
As I mentioned we haven’t just been sitting idol, but as Dublin shows below it’s a good thing when “he” lays down idol at restaurants.
However, a third thing we’ve been working on are our social media channels.
Puppy In Training Social Media
Did everyone know that we have a Facebook Fanpage, a Twitter Account, and a YouTube Account? We’ve branched out to these different types of social media mainly because we understand that everyone likes to communicate in a different way. However, we post different information to each account with some overlap. In general, here’s what we try to do for each account.
- Facebook – short text updates, pictures, and some short videos about our three dogs.
- Twitter – short text updates about the three dogs, interesting links to other dog/puppy sites I’m currently reading, and retweets of other interesting dog/puppy tweets across twitter.
- YouTube – dog product reviews and puppy in training tv about the life of our guide dog pup, Dublin.
- Blog – puppy training tips, dog product reviews, dog events, dog rescues, dog trainers, dog training schools, dog training videos, and much more dog related information.
- Newsletter – Weekly puppy training tips.
As I mentioned we add different content to each of our channels so I highly recommend you follow, subscribe, like our channels so you don’t miss any important news, pictures, videos, etc. Just scroll to the upper right hand corner of this blog and click on any of the social media buttons.
In the next few days/weeks we will debut our new blog design, our series of top 50 dog blogs, puppy in training tv episodes, upcoming summer dog events, and we also have several dog product reviews in the pipeline. Stay tuned…and don’t forget to connect with us!
Top Picks For Our Puppies
- BEST PUPPY TOY
We Like: Calmeroos Puppy Toy w/ Heartbeat and Heat Packs - Perfect for new puppies. Helps ease anxiety in their new home.
- BEST DOG CHEW
We Like: Mighty Paw Naturals Bully Sticks - All of our puppies love to bite, nip, and chew. We love using Bully Sticks to help divert these unwanted behaviors.
- BEST DOG TREATS
We Like: Crazy Dog Train-Me Treats - We use these as our high-value treats for our guide dog puppies.
- BEST FRESH DOG FOOD
We Like: The Farmer's Dog - A couple months ago we started feeding Raven fresh dog food and she loves it! Get 50% off your first order of The Farmer's Dog.
Check out more of our favorites on our New Puppy Checklist.